A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalia Hochbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalia Hochbaum is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalia Hochbaum, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hochbaum graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Hochbaum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalia DR Hochbaum MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Natalia D. Hochbaum practice?
- Dr. Natalia Hochbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Natalia Hochbaum practices Cardiovascular Disease near Roslyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Roslyn Cardiologists.