A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalia Hochbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalia Hochbaum is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hochbaum
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Hochbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalia Hochbaum, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hochbaum graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Hochbaum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalia DR Hochbaum MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Natalia D. Hochbaum practice?
- Dr. Natalia Hochbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Natalia Hochbaum practices Cardiovascular Disease near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Cardiologists.