Dr. Natalia Kramarevsky MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 22nd, 2012
Thoroughly Professional Diagnostician, Medical Provider and Communicator
During my consultations with Dr. Kramarevsky, she has taken the time needed to conduct thorough examinations, explain possible future problems and procedures as well as immediate detailed information on ways to remain in the best ophthalmic health possible, even after being diagnosed tih macular degeneration. Dr. Kramarevsky is not governed by the clock when seeing and treating patients but by their individual needs, concerns and fears. A RARE QUALITY!

February 6th, 2012
Dr. Kramarevsky's professionalism is superb!
Dr. Kramarevsky was very polite and knowledgable. She diagnosed my problem, did surgery and I did not have any complications. My vision is wonderful and I could not believe I was able to see the way I do now! I am very greatful for her care! In addition her office staff is very nice and courteous.

March 31st, 2011
Never again....
this doctor has an awful bedside manner, she is one of the most rude and unprofessional eye doctor i have ever encountered with. I regret ever seeing this doctor. I recently had an eye surgery with her and i had so many concerns that was left unaswered on my last visit. My eye after the surgery had minimal improvement, Since this is m first cataract surgery i had so much questions and concerns that was left unanswered on my last visit. The wait time is awful and once she is in the room she rushes the visit time with patient and not even address the issue that they are having. Im sure not all the doctor in this facility(va bch eye ctr)are like her at least i hope not. I will never suggest this doctor to anyone else, and hope that noone has to go thru the stuff i went thru with her.