A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalia Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalia Ortiz is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ortiz
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Ortiz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Ortiz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalia Ortiz MD is a female Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Natalia Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Natalia Ortiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Natalia Ortiz practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.