A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalia Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Ortiz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalia Ortiz MD is a female Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Natalia Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Natalia Ortiz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Natalia Ortiz practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.