Learn more about Dr. Natalia Pushkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalia Pushkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalia Pushkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pushkin graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Pushkin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Mt Carmel East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pushkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Natalia Pushkin practice?
Dr. Natalia Pushkin practices Internal Medicine near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Westerville Internists.