A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalia Ryjikov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalia Ryjikov is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalia Ryjikov, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryjikov graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute.
Dr. Ryjikov has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalia Md Ryjikov MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Natalia M. Ryjikov practice?
- Dr. Natalia Ryjikov has 4 office locations.
Dr. Natalia Ryjikov practices Anesthesiology near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Katonah, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See Mount Kisco Anesthesiologists.