A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Natalia Tanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalia Tanner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalia Tanner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanner graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Tanner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalia Murphy Tanner MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Natalia M. Tanner practice?
- Dr. Natalia Tanner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Natalia Tanner practices Pediatrics near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians.