Dr. Natalia Vasiuk, MD
Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Always a Positive Experience show details Always a Positive Experience
by Nanci R. on Jun 6th, 2015

My husband and I really value the relationship we have with Dr. Vasiuk. She really listens and respects our thoughts and opinions. She is open to homeopathic medicine whichnis a breath of fresh air. Outstanding diagnostic ability.

Top Doc show details Top Doc
Feb 3rd, 2015

Dr. Vasiuk, This Dr. pays attention to every aspect of ones total healthcare. She's wise, thoughtful, and demonstrates a depth of knowledge and expertise that one wants from their healthcare professional. Dr. Vasiuk discovered an issu that had been on going for years, missed by other Drs. that had viewed my charts. As a result I had surgery and feel better than ever...that makes her a Top Doc in my books.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Sharon A. on Mar 20th, 2014

There is nothing but good to say about Dr. Vasiuk and the office staff. Very caring and thorough. Excels in every aspect of medical care. Don't hesitate to make Dr. V your provider.

She is the best doctor I have ever seen show details She is the best doctor I have ever seen
Aug 12th, 2012

Dr. Vasiuk is compassionate, thorough, and extremely competent. I felt very comfortable with her and believe that her ability to diagnose and treat many disorders is exceptional. I highly recommend her. She diagnosed my spouse when no other doctor could. She also has a very lovely smile! You will enjoy being under her care. > (from Roseville, CA)