Dr Vasiuk in California show details Dr Vasiuk in California
by B. Wright on Jun 22nd, 2016

I agree with the other reviews I've read. When Dr. Vasiuk was my doctor in California, she was the best doctor I have ever had -- before or since, in my 64 years. In addition to being very thorough and exceptionally proficient, she has a cute sense of humor and was very attentive and caring. She correctly diagnosed my wife, when no other doctor was able. I would drive across country to see her, if only I could.

She is simply the best show details She is simply the best
by Chuck S. on May 23rd, 2016

One could not ask for a better doctor. Excellent diagnostic skills, always listens carefully, very knowledgeable and up to date, always thorough, compassionate, follow up is as good as it gets.

Very thorough, knowledgeable and professional. show details Very thorough, knowledgeable and professional.
by Kathryn on Sep 30th, 2015

I have had many doctors in the last 11 years. My experience so far is she is definitely in the top of 3 best doctors I have seen to date.

Always a Positive Experience show details Always a Positive Experience
by Nanci R. on Jun 6th, 2015

My husband and I really value the relationship we have with Dr. Vasiuk. She really listens and respects our thoughts and opinions. She is open to homeopathic medicine whichnis a breath of fresh air. Outstanding diagnostic ability.

Top Doc show details Top Doc
Feb 3rd, 2015

Dr. Vasiuk, This Dr. pays attention to every aspect of ones total healthcare. She's wise, thoughtful, and demonstrates a depth of knowledge and expertise that one wants from their healthcare professional. Dr. Vasiuk discovered an issu that had been on going for years, missed by other Drs. that had viewed my charts. As a result I had surgery and feel better than ever...that makes her a Top Doc in my books.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Sharon A. on Mar 20th, 2014

There is nothing but good to say about Dr. Vasiuk and the office staff. Very caring and thorough. Excels in every aspect of medical care. Don't hesitate to make Dr. V your provider.