A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalia Volkova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalia Volkova is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalia Volkova, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Volkova graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Volkova has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Fresno Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalia B Volkova MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natalia B. Volkova practice?
- Dr. Natalia Volkova has 3 office locations.
Dr. Natalia Volkova practices Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Clovis, CA.
See Fresno Internists.