A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Achong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Achong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Achong graduated from New York University.
Dr. Achong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Natalie Achong MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. M N. Achong practice?
- Dr. M Achong has 2 office locations.
Dr. M Achong practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.