Dr. Natalie Arnoff, DO

3.0

Aug 14th, 2015

EXCELLENT DOCTOR! Caring ,,knowledgeable,great bedside manners Highly recommend

Aug 12th, 2015

Great doctor, she was very patient with me, answered all my questions and explained all about the specifics of my skin condition. She was the second doctor I saw about the terrible rash on my face and she was able to diagnose and treat it without any complications. Highly recommend this doctor, she was very professional and pleasant.

Patient show details Patient
by Jennelle on Jul 13th, 2015

I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Natalie Arnoff, was a little nervous ,considering have not been seen by a dr. in a couple of years. Upon my entrance the staff was welcoming and very professional. I felt very comfortable with the Dr. , can speak to her about anything, she was very kind and patient, will definitely see her again.

Great Doc!! show details Great Doc!!
Jul 9th, 2015

I had a great experience with Dr. Arnoff. She was extremely attentive, correctly diagnosed my problem and took the right course of action which worked! She also followed-up, which was completely unexpected, but greatly appreciated. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a Primary Care physician.

by Donna Gill on Jul 7th, 2015

Wonderful Doctor. What a pleasant experience. The doctor and staff are professional and made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. Highly recommend Dr. Natalie Arnoff.

Nov 24th, 2014

This doctor is very easy-going and has a good manner with patients. Would recommend.

Nov 20th, 2014

Given the previous bad reviews, I think there was a bit of exaggeration. This doctor wasn't as terrible as people have made her out to be. She was really nice when I went for my visit and I didn't have any complications whatsoever.

RUDE DOCTOR! show details RUDE DOCTOR!
May 23rd, 2012

I never met such a rude doctor.Never come back!

HOW MANY OFFICES THIS DR.CAN BE AT? show details HOW MANY OFFICES THIS DR.CAN BE AT?
Apr 23rd, 2012

Never again,do not recomend

never again show details never again
Mar 5th, 2012

It would be nice for a dr.to speak an english,so we can understend ,no bedside manners

Feb 14th, 2012

I came to the Dr. Arnoff with a very,very bad cold. In the middle of examination she had received a phone call from her girlfriend and was on the phone for almost 15 minutes, and I was just sitting there, while she was chatting with her about Florida and the next vacation they want to take together. She was very rude, besides that. Then she sends me to get an X-Ray. When I came to the Radiology place they told me they do not accept my ins., so she sends sick person with the high blood pressure to the place that do not even accept my ins. never ever i would go to that doctor again

Apr 22nd, 2010

I will not return ti this doctor ever.