Family Physicians

630 Flatbush Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11225
718-484-9101
Locations and availability (9)

1.0

|  Ran $1,500 in unnecessary tests  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2013

I went in for a routine physical. It took over 2 hours to see the doctor. Also, she took 6 vials of blood and ran $1,500 in blood tests I didn't specifically ask for, saying this was "normal" for a physical.

|  worst experience ever  |  show details
by Margo on Oct 14th, 2012

i've been there twice, and both times received a terrible service. the doctor was rude and impatient. she was annoyed with every question. she almost raised her voice. i felt very uncomfortable. she didn't want to listen to me, interrupted me all the time and made judgments before i explained my problems. when they send my blood to the laboratory, they misspelled my last name in a way that you would never recognize it. second time i came there just to get the results, and she didn't read my test correctly. i had to take it to another doctor. i would never go there again, and wouldn't recommend her even to my enemy!

|  RUDE DOCTOR!  |  show details
May 23rd, 2012

I never met such a rude doctor.Never come back!

|  HOW MANY OFFICES THIS DR.CAN BE AT?  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2012

Never again,do not recomend

|  never again  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2012

It would be nice for a dr.to speak an english,so we can understend ,no bedside manners

|  show details
Feb 14th, 2012

I came to the Dr. Arnoff with a very,very bad cold. In the middle of examination she had received a phone call from her girlfriend and was on the phone for almost 15 minutes, and I was just sitting there, while she was chatting with her about Florida and the next vacation they want to take together. She was very rude, besides that. Then she sends me to get an X-Ray. When I came to the Radiology place they told me they do not accept my ins., so she sends sick person with the high blood pressure to the place that do not even accept my ins. never ever i would go to that doctor again

|  show details
Apr 22nd, 2010

I will not return ti this doctor ever.