Dr. Natalie Arnoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Natalie Arnoff?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Natalie Arnoff?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 29th, 2016

This doctor performe cosmetology services in her private house in Seagate Brooklyn. she did a lot of harm to my face. Almost 2 month later I still have a bruise under my eye. She injected botox in the area of my nose, cose to my eye. I went to a plastic surgeon and to the ophthalmologist after her procedure, because I had many complications, and I was told, that it is prohibited to do injection in this area. Do not go to this doctor. She is very unprofessional!!!!

November 29th, 2016

August 14th, 2015

EXCELLENT DOCTOR! Caring ,,knowledgeable,great bedside manners Highly recommend

August 13th, 2015

Great doctor, she was very patient with me, answered all my questions and explained all about the specifics of my skin condition. She was the second doctor I saw about the terrible rash on my face and she was able to diagnose and treat it without any complications. Highly recommend this doctor, she was very professional and pleasant.

July 13th, 2015

Patient

I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Natalie Arnoff, was a little nervous ,considering have not been seen by a dr. in a couple of years. Upon my entrance the staff was welcoming and very professional. I felt very comfortable with the Dr. , can speak to her about anything, she was very kind and patient, will definitely see her again.

July 9th, 2015

Great Doc!!

I had a great experience with Dr. Arnoff. She was extremely attentive, correctly diagnosed my problem and took the right course of action which worked! She also followed-up, which was completely unexpected, but greatly appreciated. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a Primary Care physician.

July 7th, 2015

Wonderful Doctor. What a pleasant experience. The doctor and staff are professional and made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. Highly recommend Dr. Natalie Arnoff.

November 24th, 2014

This doctor is very easy-going and has a good manner with patients. Would recommend.

November 20th, 2014

Given the previous bad reviews, I think there was a bit of exaggeration. This doctor wasn't as terrible as people have made her out to be. She was really nice when I went for my visit and I didn't have any complications whatsoever.

May 23rd, 2012

RUDE DOCTOR!

I never met such a rude doctor.Never come back!

April 23rd, 2012

HOW MANY OFFICES THIS DR.CAN BE AT?

Never again,do not recomend

March 5th, 2012

never again

It would be nice for a dr.to speak an english,so we can understend ,no bedside manners