Learn more about Dr. Natalie Azar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Azar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Azar, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Azar graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Azar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Azar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Natalie E. Azar practice?
Dr. Natalie Azar practices Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Rheumatologists.