A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Azar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Azar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Azar, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Azar graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Azar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie E Azar MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Natalie E. Azar practice?
- Dr. Natalie Azar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Natalie Azar practices Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Rheumatologists.