Dr. Natalie Azar MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

June 12th, 2012
HORRIBLE... SOOO GLAD I MOVED TO SEATTLE FOR A REAL OPINION!!
SERIOUSLY GO TO A REAL DOCTOR!!! I'm 35 NOW and she REALLY put me THROUGH it!!! HORRIBLE!!! If you have PsA or ANY Chronic disease and you are young... DO NOT SEE THIS B1ATCH! I moved back to Seattle and even my new Rheum. was mad at her for being so impersonal and NOT thorough. WORST choice in MY LIFE! NEVER called me back!!! Told me to email her... NEVER EMAILED me back! No test results, just threw me some Celebrex and told me to DEAL with the PAIN!!! DO NOT GO TO HER!!! She will spend less than 3mins with you and NOT give you what a REAL DOCTOR does... NOW, I KNOW what a REAL DOCTOR IS.... NOT HER!!!! TRUST!!!

February 28th, 2012
AVOID AT ALL COSTS
The most unsympathetic rude doctor you will ever meet. She never returns calls, and is only seeking to exploit your insurance company by prescribing very risky treatments or meds. She is inaccessible and refuses to speak to patients on the phone, as her receptionist states that patients must schedule an appt to talk to her, since she wouldnt be able to give "free" advice over the phone.

July 28th, 2010
amazing Dr., and person
She is amazing. Her bedside manner is such that you would never guess that she probably has another patient to see that day. She explains everything to you in great detail, and you can tell that she loves her job. And this might be stating the obvious, but she is VERY VERY smart.

November 26th, 2009
Excellent Rheumatologist
I have been going to Dr. Azar for 2years now and she is a very good physician. She has always been caring and considerate to my needs. She is in the office 3 days a week and when she is not my calls are always returned in a timely fashion. Her staff has always been very helpful to me in the office and on the phone, a group of very sweet girls. I highly recommend her!

August 25th, 2009
i have SLE and Dr. Azar has bene my rheumatologist for over 5 years. I have been to many in my days, and she is by far the best and i plan on sticking with her for as long as she is practicing! she is always there to answer questions, very personable and extremely smart. she thought of ways to help me that others had not. i'd be at a loss without her.

August 13th, 2009
DON'T DO IT!
She's less than a part-time Dr. who only works Monday-Wednesday and still leaves early most days. Everytime I have a visit I wait no less than 30 mins. She has called in the wrong prescription on many occassions causing me to hound her and her unreliable staff down in order to get the correct prescription called in. Most times she had already left for the day which left me without medication and scrambling for a solution. The staff is rude and inconsiderate. I had to call staff 4 times to check on a time-sensitive fax that I needed signed by Dr. Azar and when I asked for someone to call me after it had been faxed no one did and when I did get in touch with staff I was given major bad attitude and I'M THE ONE SUFFERING! As if I want to deal with them in the first place. If they would just do their jobs I wouldn't have to do it for them. Such non-chalant and immature attitudes should never be tolerated in the medical field. Go to a Dr. who is caring, knowledgable and actually committed to putting the patient before herself.

August 3rd, 2017