A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Barron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Barron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Barron, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Barron graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Barron has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside SHORE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Addington Barron MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natalie A. Barron practice?
- Dr. Natalie Barron has 4 office locations.
Dr. Natalie Barron practices Family Medicine near Hampton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Yorktown, VA and Gloucester, VA.
See Hampton Family Physicians.