A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Bene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Bene, Board Certified Dermatologist, Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Bene graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Bene has 2 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Memorial Hospital York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Ivana Bene MD is a female Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Natalie I. Bene practice?
- Dr. Natalie Bene has 2 office locations.
Dr. Natalie Bene practices Dermatology near York, PA.
See York Dermatologists.