Dr. Natalie Bene MD Patient Reviews

3.3

November 22nd, 2016
very pleased
had a facial for the first time. So relaxing. My face feels amazing. I will definately be going back

November 9th, 2016
Good Results
I've been coming to Dr Bene for many years even before her new location. I've had very good results from her in the past and continue to seek treatment from her. I've never been disappointed with her work!

September 20th, 2016
Great experience
I went to the office for a laser consult. The lady was very informative and talked to me so i could understand. She even helped me with products which i did buy. Looking forward to going back.

September 20th, 2016
pleased patient
I went to the office for a coolsculpting consult. I was pleased with the price. Right after my consult I asked when I could do it. The lady said I can do It right now. She rearranged what she was doing to accommodate me. I was already off for the day. It was so nice and the treatment was easy

September 2nd, 2016
Always a good experience
I'm very satisfied with the care I receive from Dr. Bene. She is very thorough with her exams. Her staff is always friendly.

August 29th, 2016
Great Staff
I have been a patient for years. Wonderful staff! I have taken advantage of the wonderful skin care and also my cancer screenings! Staff is professional and very kind. Definitely would recommend.

August 20th, 2016
Went for adult acne (55) gave me samples of new lotion, worked great, went to get filled cream prescribed was denied by insurance. When I called back and said I was denied they said they can't waste staff time trying to get insurance to cover RX. So they have something that they make that I can buy over the counter, did not work. Went to regular Dr. explained my problem with this dermo and she went to bat and got approved. Took 5 minutes! Never going back.

August 17th, 2016
Rachel Young blood, NP
I had been having a lot of hair loss and scaling and flaking on my scalp. I went to Hershey med to see a doctor and got brushed off and given a list of thing to go out an buy with no definite diagnosis. I was upset and annoyed after that visit so I searched for another doctor. NP Youngblood did a biopsy on my scalp to get to the bottom of the problem. I left my appointment feeling better and knowing what was wrong and how to treat it instead of having more questions and no answers. Her assistant also has the same problem as me and made me feel reassured that my scalp would get better. It was a great experience and I highly recommend them to anyone in need of Dermatology!

August 17th, 2016
Excellent experience
I went to Dr Bene for Botox. It was the first time I have ever done anything like this. I was nervous especially about not looking like me. She explained the procedure and that the goal was to look natural. Enhance my beauty. I didn't feel any of the injections and thru the whole time she kept asking me how I was doing. It looked great afterwards. More than pleased with the results.

August 16th, 2016
From nervous to magnificent!
I was extremely nervois regarding my appointment for a spot on my forehead, at my age my skin has been through the ringer. As I entered I was reassured by the awesome front desk staff( who could tell I was nervous), that I was in good hands. The provider I saw was comforting and informative as to all steps involved in the biopsy of my spot. She advised how to care for the biopsy site, and to when to expect to hear about the results. 5 days letter I received a wonderful call from an informative nurse with my biopsy results and a sigh of relief to find out it was just a normal growth that could be completely removed with none invasive cryotherapy procedure. 2 weeks later. Gone! I feel beautiful again. They are wonderful and geniuine. Going back for some pampering. Spread the word. They are awesome!

My rash has resolved
I went here and saw a nurse practioner for a rash i have had for several months. My primary doctor was unable to help me and referred me to a dermatologist. The office was clean and nicely decorated. The staff was awesome. I felt very comfortable. I followed the plan they gave me for two weeks and my rash is gone. Thank you all

Wonderful service
I went here for botox on my forehead. I love the results. Next im booking a facial and a laser treatment. Everybody should go here