Internists
Video profile
6921 E Garth Cir
Palmer, AK 99645
907-376-1633
Locations and availability (1)

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2012

I came up from Texas and never in my life had a real doctor till I saw Dr. Beyler. She was thorough. I also had been fighting the Texas medical system for over 10yrs to get MRI's done which Dr. Beyler ordered right away. Lab work is done in here office and the medical procedures I needed done she was able to do at the hospital. I will recommend Dr. Beyler to everyone and say with confidence that she is the best doctor I have ever met.The only complaint is that at the time she was unable to prescribe pain medication. Which I thought was just plain nuts. But different state different laws.

|  She's great, but there are problems  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2012

Be warned that the average wait time - even with an appointment - is three hours, or more! So, be prepared. Her practice is super busy. Other than that, she is darling and adorable, and she seems to be a very competent doctor, and someone good to have in your corner. She will really spend the time with you, give you total focus once she finally sees you. She seems to really know her stuff, as far as medical things are concerned, which, after all is the most important thing. She has hospital privileges at the nearby Mat Su Regional Hospital, which is important to some people, and she also accepts Medicaid. I don't know for sure, but it appears that she also accepts Medicare. If you are willing to wait a ridiculous amount of time to be seen, and be crammed into a tiny waiting room, and put up with an often less than stellar office staff, she seems to be a charming, competent, talented doctor, and her patients seem to love her. You, too, might find she is worth all the inconveniences and long waits. Although we are not happy with the shortcomings, we also admit that she somehow seems to be worth all the wait time, and aggravation.

|  Very caring accurate doctor.  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2011

Dr. Natalie is awesome. She is kind, genuine and caring. She is very accurate in her assessment and she is thorough. People complain about waiting for doctors and then they complain that the doctor did not spend enough time with them. I would rather wait for Dr. Natalie and have an accurate diagnosis, then have a short wait, and ending having to go in a few more times to get the right diagnosis. I refer all of my friends to her office. She has seen my whole family.