A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Blache:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Blache is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Blache graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Blache has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Prejean Blache MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Natalie P. Blache practice?
- Dr. Natalie Blache has 5 office locations.
Dr. Natalie Blache practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Loudon, TN.
See Knoxville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.