Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Natalie Blache
Dr. Natalie Blache, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN, with other offices in Knoxville, TN and Knoxville, TN (and 2 other locations). She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Blache is affiliated with University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital. Dr. Blache has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Natalie Blache has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Natalie Blache is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Audrey Barry
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Knoxville, TN 0.01 mi8
Dr. Angela Yates
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Knoxville, TN 0.01 mi5
Dr. Karen Horne
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Knoxville, TN 0.01 mi12