A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Borg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Borg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Borg graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Borg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sun Coast Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Borg DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natalie Borg practice?
- Dr. Natalie Borg has 1 office location.
Dr. Natalie Borg practices Family Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Primary Care Doctors.