Dr. Natalie Bowersox MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

December 29th, 2016
Nurse (Susan)was good and very friendly. As for the doctor, she lacked friendliness. Didn't even try to get to know me as a new patient. Very set in her own ways and walked out of room not even saying goodbye to my husband and I. I felt like I was just a number and did not feel a connection with her as a doctor.

April 22nd, 2016
Fantastic. Delivered both my children.

July 8th, 2015
Wonderful OB/GYN
Dr. Bowersox delivered my 2nd child, and has been my GYN for over 15 years. She is fantastic. Professional, courteous, prompt, thorough. I trust her with my life. She is knowledgeable and keeps current with medical innovations and women's health. I have visited her many times and have always had a great experience.

May 17th, 2015
Terrible
Terrible doctor. She was covering when my child was born and performed my c section. Long story short it was a traumatic birth and my daughter's arm was broken. She never followed up to apologize or explain what happened. She also was curt and completely lacked empathy when informing us that a c section was necessary. I wouldn't let this doctor touch me againwith a ten foot pole. Do NOT recommend.

January 16th, 2015
Absolutely love her!!

April 24th, 2014
She came and did what she needed to do and left. Did not introduce herself or ask any questions about how I was feeling. Did not seem to care. Felt very rushed. Would not recommend.

December 10th, 2013
Horrid
This woman has the skill and bedside manner of a backroom abortionist. She should pack up and move to a third world country where she may fit in better. It was a frightening experience and her discourteous demeanor made it worse.

November 15th, 2013
Worst bedside manner ever. Did not listen to anything I had to say and didn't seem to care. I was recommended to see her, and that was a big mistake. She would be a better veterinarian or maybe a bill collector for how bad her attitude and compassion is.

June 2nd, 2013
I can't say enough nice things about Dr. Bowersox, she is so great! I always felt that she took her time and allowed me to ask tons of questions. She was full of excellent resources for a first time mom. She even came to check on me at the hospital in the middle of a family event to see how I was doing (even though everyone knew I'd be in labor for quite some time yet). I just love her nurses, they're the best. They always returned my calls right away and even helped me schedule appointments with the high risk doc when his office couldn't get it right. I have quite a few friends and family that see her and think highly of her as well. Don't let a few bad reviews steer you away. Dr. Bowersox is fantastic and I would highly recommend her!

May 30th, 2013
Dr Bowersox was my provider of choice for my first baby and could not have been happier. She was always friendly and easygoing, willing to spend time on my questions and concerns. Never made me feel "silly" for questions that I may have thought were "silly". I developed some complications and was very impressed at how she handled it, made me feel confident and calm and knew exactly what was going on and how to fix it. Every time I called the office with a question or concern someone called me back right away whether it was a physician or nurse. Several years after my son I experienced a miscarriage, nurses were compassionate and called me back right away. I had blood work done early and was not sure if I would get the results back that day or not but Dr Bowersox called me personally after hours so that I wouldn't be up worrying and wondering all night. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a good OB and will be using her for this next baby!

July 16th, 2012
Follow up on my earlier comment ...
Just found out from my OB/GYN that I will have to have ovaries removed. When I had my 2007 hysterectomy, Dr. Bowersox led me to believe keeping my ovaries was the better option. I trusted her. Of course she caused a hernia which I had to have repaired when she did the hysterectomy. So instead of having the ovaries removed laproscopically, I have to have full surgery. I also found out that the CT scan done only months after my hysterectomy showed a cyst on my left ovary. She should have removed them! Her blunders have cost me an additional 2 surgeries! Do NOT have this doctor perform any surgery on you!!

November 4th, 2011
I was pregnet and had some bleeding and cramping. I had blood work and an ultra sound done and didn't hear back. two days later when the bleeding increased her nurse finaly returned my call after I left a msg saying I was on my way to the E.R.I never was able to speak directly to dr Bowersox only to her nures dispite the fact that she was on site during my ultrasound.