A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Bzowej:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Bzowej is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Bzowej, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bzowej graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bzowej has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie H Bzowej MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Natalie H. Bzowej practice?
- Dr. Natalie Bzowej has 4 office locations.
Dr. Natalie Bzowej practices Gastroenterology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See New Orleans Gastroenterologists.