A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Bzowej:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Bzowej is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Bzowej, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Bzowej graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bzowej has 10 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- St Anne General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bzowej accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Natalie H. Bzowej practice?
Dr. Natalie Bzowej practices Gastroenterology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See New Orleans Gastroenterologists.