Dr. Natalie Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Natalie Lee?

Wasted my time, still no closer to getting well.

Posted on February 9th, 2017

Can I give Dr. Natalie Lee less than one star? The entire practice for that matter? After waiting 3 weeks for an appointment, I didn't even get to see the doctor! Let me explain. I was asked to arrive 15 minutes early to fill out paperwork. When I arrived, it turned out they hadn't realized they had already had me fill it out online. After waiting in the room for an additional 30 minutes past my appointment time with no explanation, acknowledgement or apology, I was FINALLY taken back to the doctors room where I waited another 15 minutes. Again, no acknowledgment explanation of why my appointment was so delayed, and no apology At which point I finally gave up and left. On my way out, I let them know I was kept waiting more than 45 minutes and again no apology or explanation. Didn't get anything until I called them demanding an explanation and to make sure they wouldn't charge my insurance. Apparently the doctor had another patient who I can only presume went well over the allotted time for about 3-4 appointments. I'm sorry, but if you need extra care time, you book extra appointment time and if you are the doctor, you make the person who needs extra time wait, not the person who has already been waiting 3/4 of an hour. Devastated that I wasted 3 weeks waiting for this appointment when I could have been seeing someone else. After all of the waiting, I am nowhere closer to getting better. My work keeps me out of town most of the month and my time off is EXTREMELY rare and valuable. Livid and beyond upset to have my little precious time wasted with no regard. Very irresponsible of a doctor to take a person's health so flippantly. Will find a new clinic with doctors who are timely and a staff that is empathetic.

Posted on April 26th, 2015

I was diagnosed with a rare viral illness by Dr. Lee after being misdiagnosed by two other doctors and made a full recovery.

Posted on May 17th, 2016