Learn more about Dr. Natalie Callander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Callander is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callander
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Callander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Callander, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Callander graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Callander has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie S Callander MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Natalie S. Callander practice?
- Dr. Natalie Callander has 1 office location.
Dr. Natalie Callander practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists, Madison Hematologists, and Madison Oncologists.