A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Callander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Callander is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callander
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Callander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Callander, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Callander graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Callander has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie S Callander MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Natalie S. Callander practice?
- Dr. Natalie Callander has 1 office location.
Dr. Natalie Callander practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists, Madison Hematologists, and Madison Oncologists.