A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Cekleniak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Cekleniak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cekleniak
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Cekleniak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Cekleniak, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Egg Collection (Oocyte Retrieval)
- Female Infertility
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- LGBT Issues
- Male Infertility
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cekleniak graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cekleniak has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie A Cekleniak MD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Natalie A. Cekleniak practice?
- Dr. Natalie Cekleniak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Natalie Cekleniak practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Westfield, NJ.
See Livingston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.