A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Chambers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Chambers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chambers
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chambers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Chambers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chambers graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Chambers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Louzette Chambers MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natalie L. Chambers practice?
- Dr. Natalie Chambers has 1 office location.
Dr. Natalie Chambers practices Family Medicine near North Falmouth, MA.
See North Falmouth Family Physicians.