A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Chavez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Chavez is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Chavez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Ann Chavez MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Natalie A. Chavez practice?
- Dr. Natalie Chavez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Natalie Chavez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Obstetricians & Gynecologists.