Overall Review

4.9

June 1st, 2016
Wonderful doctor
Initial and follow-up visits were exceptional. I'm a new patient. Dr. Dryden is knowledgeable, thorough, quite professional, courteous, easy to talk to. She provides understandable explanations and instructions, gives her rational for medical decisions, and makes reasonable suggestions for management of medical issues.

June 11th, 2015
Wonderful! Knowledgeable, thorough, excellent follow up
Dr. Dryden is a wonderful physician! I have a fairly complicated medical history due to having an autoimmune disease (ulcerative colitis). My body seemed to be going hay-wire (specifically my liver and thyroid) after having a baby several months earlier. Dr Dryden spent a lengthy amount of time with me going through everything. She was very knowledgeable, thorough, and had excellent follow up. The staff at the office were pleasant and professional as well. I had a morning appointment and spent a reasonable amount of time waiting in the waiting room (unlike many offices where you have to wait an hour to be seen). Dr. Dryden also utilized the methodist patient portal for messaging back and forth - which was very helpful for going over lab results. There is a lab next door to her office which is very convenient. Can not say enough good things - I recently moved and am having trouble finding a primary care physician as wonderful as Dr. Dryden.

December 15th, 2014
Best care !
I have searched many years, have seen many doctors to finally find a doctor like Dr. Dryden. The thing I found most noticeable about her was her ability to listen & then react with such a genuine concern. She left nothing undone to follow up with every question or symptom I gave. She is the most thorough doctor I have ever been to, not to mention very knowledgeable with her skills. I would recommend her to any of my friends, family or anyone searching for the best care you can get.

November 7th, 2014
New PCP
Dr. Dryden was amazing, very knowledgeable, courteous and kind. She was very engaging and listened carefully to all my responses. She made my doctor visit a very pleasant experience. She is very down to earth and I felt like we were interacting as if we were good friends. I am very thankful that my hospital recommended her services to me and I look forward to better health knowing that I have a caring PCP providing for me.

September 2nd, 2009
Meredith Messer
I have been hospitalized multiple times over the last six years for a chronic illness, Crohns Disease. Dr Dryden has ALWAYS been very considerate and compassionate throughout all of my difficult surgeries, procedures and hospitalizations. She is very well educated and always tries to make helpful suggestions towards my medical treatment. I completely trust her and I am truly grateful to have her as a part of my medical treatment. She is a fantastic person and doctor.