Dr. Natalie Gould MD Patient Reviews

June 14th, 2017
Poor bedside manner

January 16th, 2017
Great Surgeon
This doctor has great bedside manner, very bright and tells it like it is. I was in good hands with her

June 28th, 2016
I believe Dr Gould is a good surgeon as far as I can tell. She seems experienced in her field. However I am not at all impressed with her bedside manner. She is short, and can be rude when asked questions. Not compassionate at all. I am the type of patient who needs to ask questions when I am going in for a major surgery and don't feel like I should be rushed or made to feel my questions are not important. I understand she is busy but she should be more caring and considerate and not cold and rude to her patients. Very very disappointed in her and office staff. You are in the medical field which should require a class on compassion and care for patients. Ridiculous!!!!

October 20th, 2015
Cancer Patient
I want to say Thank you Dr. Gould for doing all she has been doing from surgery to visits and making everything so understanding and hopeful. I am not out of the woods yet but the process is going good and if it wasn't for her I think I would not be doing as good as I am. I started Chemo and the nurses at the Women's Cancer Center of Nevada are awesome. I know with the help of all these people I will beat this Cancer. God Bless

April 28th, 2015
Great Doctor - Excellent Organization
I had a great experience with Dr. Gould. I needed to make an unexpected appointment but was able to be seen promptly and with a great deal of attention. The rest of the staff was very friendly and professional and truly made me feel like I was in good hands.

March 13th, 2014
Excellent care
I would like to personally thank Dr. Gould and will certainly do so at my followup appointment in two weeks, but would also like to do so in a public way. I have only met her twice but from the beginning I felt that I was in good hands. She is casual with no sense of uptight removal as in " I AM THE DOCTOR!" Also, her sense of self-assurance and competence comes through clearly in her interactions. In the operating room, believe it or not, there was laughter and light-heartedness due to a silly thing that had happened to the doctor that morning The most memorable thing, however, is that just as they were putting me under, I became aware that Dr. Gould was standing next to me holding my hand. I felt the nicest sense of compassion and caring and it helped me go to sleep with relaxation and peace. This is all that I could ask of a doctor and really quite a bit more.

February 6th, 2014
Great caring doctor
Ms Gould is the best DR that you could meet , she is caring, attentive to your wants and needs and just a neat person in general. If you have to see a Dr for your cancer needs she is the one, GREAT JOB NATALIE

July 6th, 2011
explain the prognosis in manner you woud understand

April 21st, 2009
The Best !

August 26th, 2008
Dr. Gould is just about perfect.
The right mix of professionalism, realness, attentiveness, comprehensive care, humor, intelligence, etc. I can't imagine the challenges and complexities she has to face with each case but her talent and skill is quite impressive!

April 19th, 2008
SAVED MY LIFE
PHENOMENAL SURGEON!!! GREAT SKILL, COMPASSION, TELLS IT LIKE IT IS. HAS ME IN REMISSION 4 YEARS AFTER OVARIAN CANCER WITH NO RESDIUAL TUMOR OR SIDE AFFECTS FROM SURGERY.

July 25th, 2017