A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Igel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Igel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Igel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Igel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Igel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Igel graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Igel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie A Igel MD is a female Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Natalie A. Igel practice?
- Dr. Natalie Igel has 1 office location.
Dr. Natalie Igel practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.