A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Joseph, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Joseph accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 7 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Natalie E. Joseph practice?
Dr. Natalie Joseph practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Cleveland Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Natalia Joseph, Dr. Natasha Joseph, Dr. Nathalie Joseph, Dr. Tasha Joseph