Dr. Natalie Christine Kerr MD and FACS is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Kerr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Kerr, MD, FACS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Lazy Eye (Strabismus), Lazy Eye Strabismus, and Pediatric Eye Disease/Procedures.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 8 awards.
Dr. Kerr has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 29 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Natalie C. Kerr practice?
Dr. Natalie Kerr practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN and Tupelo, MS.
See Memphis Ophthalmologists, Memphis Pediatricians, and Memphis Surgeons.