Learn more about Dr. Natalie Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Kerr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerr
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kerr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Kerr, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kerr has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie C Kerr FACS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Natalie C. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Natalie Kerr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Natalie Kerr practices Ophthalmology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Ophthalmologists.