A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Kerr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Kerr, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kerr has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie C Kerr FACS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Natalie C. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Natalie Kerr has 6 office locations.
Dr. Natalie Kerr practices Ophthalmology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN and Cordova, TN.
See Memphis Ophthalmologists.