A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Kerr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Kerr, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kerr has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 29 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Natalie C. Kerr practice?
Dr. Natalie Kerr practices Ophthalmology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Tupelo, MS and Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Ophthalmologists.