Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Natalie Kerr
Dr. Natalie Kerr, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with another office in Germantown, TN. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Kerr is affiliated with St Jude Children's Research Hospital, Regional Medical Center at Memphis and Baptist Memorial Hospital - Union City. Dr. Kerr has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Natalie Kerr has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...