Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Natalie Key
Dr. Natalie Key, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Belton, MO, with another office in Kansas City, MO. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Key is affiliated with Shawnee Mission Medical Center, Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City and St Luke's Hospital. Dr. Key has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Natalie Key has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Natalie Key is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Belton, MO.
Dr. Jennifer Carpenter
Belton, MO 1.78 mi17
Dr. Fatima Khan
Belton, MO 1.78 mi7
Dr. Bangalore Deepak
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Belton, MO 2.09 mi16