Dr. Natalie Kirilcuk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Natalie Kirilcuk?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Natalie Kirilcuk?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 30th, 2016

ABSOLUTELY amazing

Dr. Kilicuk is my surgeon, Dr. Kin's, partner. I ended up in the er with an ostomy stoma prolapse that required emergency surgery and she did an amazing job during and after surgery. I will always recommend her and see her if my surgeon is out.

May 8th, 2015

She is compassionate, thorough and an excellent surgeon. She operated on my son for emergency surgery late into the night. She explained all the future options to him without any pressure for his decision. In the end he opted for a second surgery and we couldn't be more pleased with her and the results.

April 11th, 2014

Patient

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Kirilcuk and her team. Her confidence, thorough knowledge and testing of my GI health problems made me fully comfortable to have her perform the surgery that I had to undergo and to continue to be my GI doctor for as long as possible. Everything from arranging the surgery, testing, through the surgery and the hospital stay went exceptionally smoothly. She and her whole team were also there for me when I came home. They made sure I was/am doing ok and helping me emotionally when I was ever worried about something. They always followed up with me without any judgement, just patience, and finding me the answers to my questions. I felt very well taken care of and blessed to have found this doctor and the team she has chosen to be part of her practice. Everyone has been so kind and helpful. Dr. Kirilicuk and her whole team made my husband, mom and I feel as we were/are also completely part of their team. We were treated with so much care, warmth and respect. I would recommend Dr. Kirilicuk and her wonderful team to anyone in need of GI help. She is an amazing doctor with an exceptional bedside manner. Overall, she is just a dear and good person. You couldn't ask more from a doctor when you are a very sick person needing care. I send her and her team a million thank you's!!!

September 27th, 2013

Dr. K All the Way!

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. K. She is incredibly compassionate and skilled in her field. It is so nice to have a Dr. that is willing to sit down and answer as many questions as you have in terms that make sense. Her whiteboard drawings are not as skillful as her surgical skills but the knowledge she shares is so valuable to the patient. If you or your loved one is facing a tough surgery and need a miracle, Dr. K. is the angel you are looking for. She's busy but works like crazy to satisfy every patient. Her staff is very good as well.

September 24th, 2013

Skilled, compassionate

Dr. Krilicuk is an excellent surgeon, as I suppose most Stanford surgeons are. I saw her for a 2nd opinion, and used her for my surgery because she had an innovative approach to my problem. I had excellent results. In addition to her surgical skills, what sets her apart is her ability to explain things to patients, compassion for patients and their families, and inovative surgical approach. I have a lot of doctors, but Dr. Kirilcuk is my favorite. I would recommend her to anyone.

March 12th, 2013

As good as it gets

She's as good as gets. I could not have asked for a more skilled, professional, and compassionate surgeon. I think the other reviewer must be high on pain meds.

August 30th, 2012

I ended up having 4 surgeries with Dr. Kirilcuk, and she still cannot fix the problem. When I ask her why, she cannot give me a clear answer. All she tells me I need another surgery. 4 surgeries isn't enough for her I guess.

January 10th, 2017