A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Koederitz is Excellent. Dr. Koederitz has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Koederitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lazy Eye Strabismus.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Koederitz graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Koederitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koederitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Koederitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Natalie M. Koederitz practice?
Dr. Natalie Koederitz practices Ophthalmology near Lawrence, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Topeka, KS and Indianapolis, IN.
See Lawrence Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Natalia Koederitz, Dr. Natasha Koederitz, Dr. Nathalie Koederitz, Dr. Tasha Koederitz