Learn more about Dr. Natalie Koederitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Koederitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koederitz
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Koederitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Koederitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Far-sightedness (Hyperopia)
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Koederitz graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Koederitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Marie Koederitz MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Natalie M. Koederitz practice?
- Dr. Natalie Koederitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Natalie Koederitz practices Ophthalmology near Lawrence, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Topeka, KS and Manhattan, KS.
See Lawrence Ophthalmologists.