A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Koederitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Koederitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Koederitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Far-sightedness (Hyperopia)
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Koederitz graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Koederitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Marie Koederitz MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Natalie M. Koederitz practice?
- Dr. Natalie Koederitz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Natalie Koederitz practices Ophthalmology near Topeka, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, KS and Indianapolis, IN.
See Topeka Ophthalmologists.