A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Kostinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Kostinsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Kostinsky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kostinsky graduated from A.A. Bogomelets Medicinskij Institute.
Dr. Kostinsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Kostinsky MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natalie Kostinsky practice?
- Dr. Natalie Kostinsky has 8 office locations.
Dr. Natalie Kostinsky practices Family Medicine near Elgin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Vernon Hills, IL and Round Lake Beach, IL.
See Elgin Family Physicians.