A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Kunsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Kunsman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kunsman
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kunsman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Kunsman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunsman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kunsman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Kunsman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natalie Kunsman practice?
- Dr. Natalie Kunsman has 1 office location.
Dr. Natalie Kunsman practices Family Medicine near Kutztown, PA.
See Kutztown Family Physicians.