A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Kunsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Kunsman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kunsman
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Kunsman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Kunsman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunsman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kunsman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Kunsman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natalie Kunsman practice?
- Dr. Natalie Kunsman has 1 office location.
Dr. Natalie Kunsman practices Family Medicine near Kutztown, PA.
See Kutztown Primary Care Doctors.