Overall Review

July 2nd, 2015
Beware
Completely misdiagnosed my child. Did not like being questioned - poor attitude. Wants to diagnose everyone with food intolerance. Be careful.....

February 27th, 2015
The most amazing compassionate pediatrician I've ever met and I work in the medical field!!!

August 6th, 2013
An Angel on Earth
Dr. Natalie is literally the best doctor all around that I have ever met. Not only is she a fabulous pediatrician, but she even is concerned about the parents. She gives the kids hugs and kisses, genuinely loves them, and covers all bases. She thinks of all alternative treatments, as well as the western medicine when diagnosing and treating. She is all about arming the parents with information and knowledge. My entire family loves her. The kids run through the office to give her hugs as soon as we get there. And she picks them up and snuggles them. She's a great person. I trust her implicitly with my children's health.

August 8th, 2012
Dr Natalie is an amazing doctor.I wish she had a twin who did adults!

August 7th, 2012
Dr. Natalie is a GREAT doctor. She has been the our doctor for 10 years. She is always there for us, easy to talk to. Our kids love her and look forward to seeing her. She is a local person, that you see out and about and she always has to time to stop and say hi and talk to the kids. We love her to pieces!!!!

August 7th, 2012
Dr. Natalie has been nothing but wonderful for our whole family. I have 3 children all with very different personalities. They all love her, and most of all feel comfortable with her. As a parent I feel listened too, which is HUGE. I can't tell you how many times I've been to the Dr. and left feeling like they just didn't get it. She does, and and works with you for the best interest of the child. Love her!

The best
She is the best!!!

February 9th, 2011
Awesome!
Dr. Natalie is the BEST pediatrician I have been to as a mother of 3. She is personable and my teenage daughters love her and are very comfortable talking to her openly which is a big bonus with teens! Can't say enough about her humor and easy going attitude.