Learn more about Dr. Natalie Lippe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Lippe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Lippe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lippe graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lippe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- Providence Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lippe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Natalie C. Lippe practice?
Dr. Natalie Lippe practices Family Medicine near Woodway, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waco, TX.
See Woodway Family Physicians.