Dr. Natalie Loewen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 8 reviews

no change

September 14th, 2016
I went in for a concern. I had pelvic & abdominal pain for over 4 months. She examined me and basically told me nothing was wrong and she made me feel absolutely dumb for even going to see her. It turned out my pain was Ovarian Cancer. It would have been caught early had she shown more concern and tried to figure out the problem. I will NEVER recommend her to anyone.

August 13th, 2016
No reason to be shy.
Dr. Loewen is amazingly accurate, kind, and has a remarkable memory for her patients. I have had her as my gynecologist and obstetrician for over thirteen years and have recommended her to everyone I know, including my daughter. She has helped me with not only medical issues but personal issues as well. She's always willing to listen and gives sound advice. I also have many social issues but feel completely comfortable with her. She's definitely a great doctor without all the uncomfortableness that a gynecologist can sometimes exert.

February 28th, 2012
Very supportive and helpful
Dr Loewen was the best OB/GYN I have ever had. I have 4 pregnancies with a different Doctor each time and she was wonderful! She was very supportive of my birthing options and informative as I had questions. I would recommend her to anyone. FYI: because she is so good, it can sometimes be hard to get an appointment and since she does deliver the babies, sometimes wait times in the office can be longer than desired. I didn't mind this because I appreciated her so much.

October 3rd, 2011
Nh
Dr. Loewen, is nothing short from amazing, she delivered my second baby recently , I had an amazing experience and birth, she is very sweet and explains everything so that you understand. I will definitely continue to see her and will recommend her to anyone I know looking for an OBGYN.... Thanks Dr. Loewen

February 13th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor! I'd reccomend her.

February 23rd, 2010
Thanks for lying under oath!

January 29th, 2010
poor
I did not have a good experience with Dr. Lowen. She gave me a C-cection when it was not needed. I hemorrhaged. I had a horrible recovery and still, 2 years later, do not have full feeling around the incision. When I was crying and terrified of a C-cection, she looked at me like I had two heads and said, "I don't know why you are worried..." Hello? Surgery? When really I was dilated to a 6 and she knew she would be there for a few more hours, or do a quick c-cection and be out of there in a 1/2 hour. When I went to my 6 weeks check up I was waiting for OVER and hour. Finally, I left. NEVER saw the Dr. She NEVER called. NOTHING. HORRIBLE experience! Do not go to her.

September 13th, 2009
Awesome Physician and a wonderful Doctor.