A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Mar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Mar, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Mar graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Mar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Denise Mar MD is a female Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Natalie D. Mar practice?
- Dr. Natalie Mar has 1 office location.
Dr. Natalie Mar practices Dermatology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Dermatologists.