A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Minto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Minto, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Minto graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Minto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Minto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Natalie S. Minto practice?
Dr. Natalie Minto practices Pediatrics near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See West Chester Pediatricians.