A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Minto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Minto, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Minto graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Minto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie S Minto MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Natalie S. Minto practice?
- Dr. Natalie Minto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Natalie Minto practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.