Dr. Natalie Mondary MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 13th, 2016
BEST OBGYN EVER! AMAZING & CARING!
Amazing doctor that really cares about you! She listens to what you have to say and gives you all of your options. Shes wonderful with teens as well. Makes everyone feel very comfortable and is extremely gentile. I have tried many but she is by far the very best!

March 24th, 2015
wonderful doctor, horrible office staff.
I love Dr Mondary. She is a wonderful doctor. The office staff is why I gave a low score. They are rude and talk down to you. I have only ever had bad experiences.

August 13th, 2012
Great OBGYN
Great bedside manner and took plenty of time to answer all of my questions.

June 6th, 2012
If only you could choose to use only ONE of the partners...
Dr. Mondary is exceptional! She delivered my first baby, helped me through the miscarriages after that, and I'm determined to get her to deliver this baby as well. Dr. Cairns, although professional, and concerned, doesn't quite have the care that I would like. She also seems to over-prescribe unnecessary amounts of drugs. Both are very thorough and try to spend quality time with each patient, but out of the two, I very much prefer Mondary. Even when she was called in at 1:00 am to deliver my daughter, she was courteous, kind and friendly. She was also the first person I've had give me an exam, and she made sure to make it feel as normal and comfortable as possible. She cares about if her patients are nervous.Her staff is friendly, and remember names without looking at paperwork. Her billing dept is patient, and willing to work out kinks. And her waiting room is never crowded, and you're never there for very long. I'm usually in and out before I was even scheduled to start. Her ultrasound tech is kind as well.

April 19th, 2011
She is the best around Trumbull County
She has great bedside manner, takes time to discuss the issues at hand. I personally have had ablation and laperscopic surgeries done by her. The only down fall is that she only performs surgery out of Trumbull Memorial Hospital and I cannot stand their out patient facility or it's staff (or the ER for that matter). She is top notch in my opinion. I'm moving to NC and will miss having such a great Dr.