Learn more about Dr. Natalie Neu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Neu is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Neu, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neu graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Neu has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Neu MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Natalie Neu practice?
- Dr. Natalie Neu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Natalie Neu practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near New York, NY.
See New York Infectious Disease Doctors.