Dr. Natalie Monserrate Neu MD is female, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Infectious Disease.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Neu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
She has special expertise in 8 Areas, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, Bone marrow inflammation Osteomyelitis, and Hepatitis Herpes Travel Medicine Lyme Disease Rheumatic Fever Epstein Barr Virus.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Neu graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Neu has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- WellCare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Neu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Natalie M. Neu practice?
Dr. Natalie Neu practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Nyack, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Pediatric Specialists, and New York Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nathalie Neu, Dr. Tasha Neu, Dr. Natalia Neu, Dr. Natasha Neu