Learn more about Dr. Natalie Neu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Neu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neu graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Neu has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Natalie Neu practice?
Dr. Natalie Neu practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Nyack, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Pediatric Specialists, and New York Infectious Disease Doctors.