A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Neu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Neu is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neu
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Neu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Neu, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neu graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Neu has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Neu MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Natalie Neu practice?
- Dr. Natalie Neu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Natalie Neu practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near New York, NY.
See New York Infectious Disease Doctors.