A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Pauli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Pauli, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Pauli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Pauli graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Pauli has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Penelopy Pauli MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natalie P. Pauli practice?
- Dr. Natalie Pauli has 1 office location.
Dr. Natalie Pauli practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.