Appalling communication skills and overall competence show details Appalling communication skills and overall competence
Mar 25th, 2015

I saw Dr. Pauli for the first time at the beginning of february 2015. She was going to be my new primary care doctor at the Fish center. At this time I was very very sick with what turned out to be an extremely bad skin infection. She was of minimal to no help when I saw her at the fish center for the first time. During the month of February, I was admitted to the Brigham and Women's hospital 3 times through the emergency room. Not once did Dr. Pauli ever respond to the dozens of emails and phone calls made to her. Furthermore, she could not even come 10 minutes down the street to help me in the hospital. During the entire time that I was fighting this infection Dr. Pauli was absent and unresponsive. When I had a follow up appointment with her mid March 2015, she told me she was going to get me a prescription that I needed to prevent any return of my skin infection. She never called this prescription into the pharmacy and again was impossible to communicate with. It took four days for me to even be able to reach her and at that point she was very dismissive over the whole situation. Nearly a week after I saw her, the prescription was called into the pharmacy but in the wrong dosage. Ultimately I am extremely frustrated and disappointed with Dr. Pauli and have cancelled all future appointments with her. Her lack of follow-up and communication is unacceptable. Failing to call in the one prescription I needed to prevent this horrible infection from returning is simply unforgivable. I strongly advise against seeing Dr. Pauli if you ever plan on getting sick or needing any actual medical attention.

DR. Natalie Pauli show details DR. Natalie Pauli
by Deborah Vineyard on Feb 10th, 2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE !! Professional, Knowledgeable,. One of the best doctors in the world. HONORABLE!!!!

by silvana digiandomenico on Jul 31st, 2014

Dr Pauli has a wonderful bedside manner. She spends time talking with you and answers all questions thoroughly. The staff is always courteous. The wait time in office has never been more than five minutes. I would highly recommend dr pauli.

Consistently runs very late show details Consistently runs very late
Jul 22nd, 2014

Chronically late about an hour behind is usual. No skin check at physical and I have family history of melanoma. I think in trying to catch up she misses things.

Compassionate care! show details Compassionate care!
Jan 21st, 2014

Although the practice is very busy, Dr. Pauli takes the time with the patient, truly listens and makes sure her patients feel valued and cared for. Dr. Pauli is one of the best PCPs in the community!

Pauli made me feel unsafe. show details Pauli made me feel unsafe.
by female patient on Dec 9th, 2013

She made me feel unsafe and treated me with what felt like racism. Pauli was so condescending, disrespectful and unprofessional that I had to make a formal written complaint to the BWH Administator. Stay away from this woman if you can, I believe her to be a sociopath and should not be near patients. Shame on BWH for lowering their standards and allowing Ms. Pauli on staff.

Happy with my choice show details Happy with my choice
Jun 12th, 2013

Dr. Pauli is thoughtful and takes the time to listen. Based on a simple answer I gave, she asked questions and diagnosed me with a rare, very treatable disorder. Not only is she thorough, conscientious, and sharp, but she is pleasant and has a great bedside manner. I have recommended her to family and friends and will continue to do so. The administrative staff is less than stellar, but they are not just hers; she belongs to a large group. As is common in the medical field, the non-medical personal can be surly and self-important, and they are always brutal to reach on the telephone. Hopefully, over time, Dr. Pauli's friendly demeanor will rub off!

Oct 19th, 2012

I was nervous after my previous doctor left the practice at the Fish Center, as she was the best, but was instantly put at ease when I met Dr. Pauli. She was kind, attentive, thorough and cautious. I have seen her a handful of times since my initial visit with her over a year ago and feel confident that I am getting the best care with Dr. Pauli. I recommended her to my mother in-law as well as anyone looking for a switch in primary care. Dr. Pauli is also the best!

retired RN show details retired RN
Aug 29th, 2012

Dr Pauli was more than courteous and professional as well as being quite up to date in her speciality. I felt very comfortable with her and would strongly recommend her to my friends and family.