Dr. Natalie Pauli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Natalie Pauli?

DR. Natalie Pauli

Posted on February 10th, 2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE !! Professional, Knowledgeable,. One of the best doctors in the world. HONORABLE!!!!

Posted on July 31st, 2014

Dr Pauli has a wonderful bedside manner. She spends time talking with you and answers all questions thoroughly. The staff is always courteous. The wait time in office has never been more than five minutes. I would highly recommend dr pauli.

Consistently runs very late

Posted on July 23rd, 2014

Chronically late about an hour behind is usual. No skin check at physical and I have family history of melanoma. I think in trying to catch up she misses things.

Compassionate care!

Posted on January 21st, 2014

Although the practice is very busy, Dr. Pauli takes the time with the patient, truly listens and makes sure her patients feel valued and cared for. Dr. Pauli is one of the best PCPs in the community!

Pauli made me feel unsafe.

Posted on December 9th, 2013

She made me feel unsafe and treated me with what felt like racism. Pauli was so condescending, disrespectful and unprofessional that I had to make a formal written complaint to the BWH Administator. Stay away from this woman if you can, I believe her to be a sociopath and should not be near patients. Shame on BWH for lowering their standards and allowing Ms. Pauli on staff.

Happy with my choice

Posted on June 13th, 2013

Dr. Pauli is thoughtful and takes the time to listen. Based on a simple answer I gave, she asked questions and diagnosed me with a rare, very treatable disorder. Not only is she thorough, conscientious, and sharp, but she is pleasant and has a great bedside manner. I have recommended her to family and friends and will continue to do so. The administrative staff is less than stellar, but they are not just hers; she belongs to a large group. As is common in the medical field, the non-medical personal can be surly and self-important, and they are always brutal to reach on the telephone. Hopefully, over time, Dr. Pauli's friendly demeanor will rub off!

Posted on October 19th, 2012

I was nervous after my previous doctor left the practice at the Fish Center, as she was the best, but was instantly put at ease when I met Dr. Pauli. She was kind, attentive, thorough and cautious. I have seen her a handful of times since my initial visit with her over a year ago and feel confident that I am getting the best care with Dr. Pauli. I recommended her to my mother in-law as well as anyone looking for a switch in primary care. Dr. Pauli is also the best!

retired RN

Posted on August 29th, 2012

Dr Pauli was more than courteous and professional as well as being quite up to date in her speciality. I felt very comfortable with her and would strongly recommend her to my friends and family.

Posted on July 3rd, 2017