A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Quanquin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quanquin
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Quanquin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Quanquin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Michele Quanquin MD and PHD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Natalie M. Quanquin practice?
- Dr. Natalie Quanquin has 1 office location.
Dr. Natalie Quanquin practices Infectious Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Infectious Disease Doctors.