A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Quanquin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quanquin
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Quanquin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Michele Quanquin MD and PHD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Natalie M. Quanquin practice?
- Dr. Natalie Quanquin has 1 office location.
Dr. Natalie Quanquin practices Infectious Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Infectious Disease Doctors.