A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Reisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Reisman graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Reisman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Moore Reisman MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Natalie M. Reisman practice?
- Dr. Natalie Reisman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Natalie Reisman practices Anesthesiology near Johns Creek, GA.