A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Rodriguez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Rodriguez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natalie Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Natalie Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Natalie Rodriguez practices Family Medicine near San Ysidro, CA.
See San Ysidro Family Physicians.