Learn more about Dr. Natalie Roeser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Roeser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roeser
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Roeser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Roeser, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eating Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Roeser graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Roeser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
- Buffalo Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Ruth Roeser MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natalie R. Roeser practice?
- Dr. Natalie Roeser has 1 office location.
Dr. Natalie Roeser practices Family Medicine near Buffalo, MN.
See Buffalo Family Physicians.