Learn more about Dr. Natalie Roeser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Roeser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roeser
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Roeser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Roeser, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eating Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Roeser graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Roeser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
- Buffalo Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Ruth Roeser MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natalie R. Roeser practice?
- Dr. Natalie Roeser has 10 office locations.
Dr. Natalie Roeser practices Family Medicine near Buffalo, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Chanhassen, MN.
See Buffalo Primary Care Doctors.