A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Shnitser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Shnitser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Holter monitoring
- Sexual Disorders
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shnitser graduated from Kishinev State Medical Institute. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Shnitser has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Shnitser MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natalie Shnitser practice?
- Dr. Natalie Shnitser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Natalie Shnitser practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Lakeland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL.
See Lakeland Internists and Lakeland Geriatric Doctors.