Learn more about Dr. Natalie Shnitser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Shnitser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shnitser
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shnitser Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Holter monitoring
- Sexual Disorders
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shnitser graduated from Kishinev State Medical Institute. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Shnitser has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Shnitser MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natalie Shnitser practice?
- Dr. Natalie Shnitser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Natalie Shnitser practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Lakeland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL.
See Lakeland Internists and Lakeland Geriatric Doctors.