Overall Review

May 21st, 2015
Worst Experience
Dr. Shnitser's office is the most unprofessional office I have ever experienced and I'm 71 years old. I had a miss coding on my bill, the insurance co. Denied the claim. I called her office many times, gone by the office, left messages and no response. I was livid at the lack of response I changed doctors. It cost me over $600.00. (Her husband was the office manager.) Also, my mother was her patient when she was in her 90's and Dr. Shnitser said there was nothing she could do. We changed doctors. My mother lived 3 more years under better care from another doctor who changed her meds. Her quality of life improved. Another issue I had her staff are all students who are learning. They change students every 40 hours. Dr. Shnitser referred to one assistant as a nurse to change the dressing on my mothers leg. She was not a nurse (I asked the asst.) she did an awful job although she was very sweet. My experiences with this doctor goes back to 2012 and I'm still upset. I could go on and on...but this is enough!

January 15th, 2015
Mrs
Me and my Mom had an awful experience! I schedule this appointment to take my mom to see a doctor three weeks an advance because I work full time and go to school full time as well. I needed Thursday early morning and waited for over three weeks in order to have that particular day and time! Nobody called me to tell me that my appointment was cancelled since they decided not to have any new patients on Thursday morning. I was told when I called to confirm the address during our drive to the office that we have to reschedule it for other Thursday afternoon and that doctor not going to see during the first visit. Who has time to come twice to see the doctor! The lady was rude and did not apologize for all that nonsense and the time we waited for the appointment. Would never want to deal with them again and not recommend this doctor who has that awful office staff and rules to anyone!

October 24th, 2014
A Great Doctor
I love this doctor she is very special to me. I have changes insurance companies twice just to stay with this doctor. She is the best. Sometimes you have a little wait to see her that is because she gives everyone all the time and attention they need.

April 19th, 2014
Accurate diagnosis
I agree that she is smart and she did spends time with me when I needed it most. Never knew a better doctor.

December 21st, 2013
Good Doctor

August 28th, 2013
She is SMART

July 24th, 2013
Review Dr Shnitser
We always have to wait over an hour to see the doctor. The office staff lacks professional curtesy. I was stuck with A lab bill because I didn't get any cooperation or response From the office manager. I would not recommend this doctor .

May 29th, 2013
Md
Most memorable after my first visit was the fact that the diagnosis she established so easy without having my history......it took many years for my NY NY doctor to do . Her husband was a military pilot and rules the office,

February 14th, 2013
great doctor
Yes, this can be a strange office, yeah, they don't take credit cards, yes, they do charge 1 or 2 dollars for a copy of a report. I've been in her office many times, i've seen her husband twice, neither time did I find him rude and I never saw him being 'rude' to the staff. If your looking for a smart, caring doctor, who will spend time with you (this is what make her run late sometimes) she is your girl.

September 20th, 2012
MY WIFE IS VERY HAPPY WITH THIS DOCTOR. THIS IS A DOCTOR OF DOCTORS, THAT HAS DOCTORS IN THE FAMILY. THE BEST PART IS THAT THE FIRST THING I NOTICE, DIFFERENT FROM MOST OTHER PRIVATE PHYSICIANS OFFICES IS THAT, THE AMERICAN FLAG WAS DISPLAYED WELL AND OFTEN.

May 7th, 2012
Her husband is nuts
I have knowledge the Dr. and her spouse. She is very nice, and very caring, but is clueless or blind to the fact that her husband thinks he is back in Russia. As stated before, he berates employees all the time, is boorish, loud, and very rude. I've seen many patients go elsewhere because they couldn't stand him. If you can look past an a$$ of an office manager whom is everywhere at all times, then she is worth it. Their personnel is from the local medical assistant training school because the husband is too cheap to pay actual decent wages.

April 9th, 2012
Wonderful Doctor
I think Dr Shnitser is a wonderful doctor, sometimes the wait is longer than expected but she always spends time with you and explains everything. She is compassionate, understanding and has helped me so much I do not know where I would be without her. If you are looking for a great doctor look no further!